+ Why Board Diversity is Important to CLP, among other strengths in putting governance matters in plain language.
+ A wealth of Key sustainability indicators.
+ Financing costs, capital structure and equity (including liquidity, of course) explained very clearly in notes to statements.
+ How We Manage Risk thoroughly addresses principal risks associated with strategic objectives.
+ Measuring our progress.
- Heavy fuel: a 326-page AR. Obviously, the 80-page SR is much lighter.
+ Dashboard of... Group's CSR approach. Overall contents up to it.
+ Details about the Production Network. Glossary. Index (also for graphs).
- Lackluster printed report.
+ Detailed Risk and opportunity report. Sustainability Report is worthy of note too.
+ All graphics at a glance display more than sixty charts in a user-friendly online report.
- Information overkill. Complicated sustainability approach.
+ The Magazine part enlightens about the metal portfolio -old and new.
- A Magazine about electric mobility, digital business, China, and responsibility. How original!
+ Comprehensive Therapy Area Review and Financial Review.
- Report design pedestrian and not super-duper.
+ Research and Development and Manufacturing to Sales and Procurement sections.
Associated British Foods
+ From bread winners to sugar business, from Primark to other ingredients, nice design and read appeal effectively serve reporting purposes.
+ Designed in great magazine style without sacrificing informative content.
+ An impressive Annual Report Suite...
- ... That runs over more than 700 pages in total.
- Progress? The overall design looks very much like thousands of annuals churned out by many British agencies these last thirty years.
+ An online reporting hub that goes to the point.
+ Committed to investment-grade credit rating, Exploit buy-and-build M&A opportunities, Return excess cash to shareholders as finish lines to CEO review. Mmm.
- Committed to investment-grade credit rating, Exploit buy-and-build M&A opportunities, Return excess cash to shareholders as finish lines to CEO review. Mmm.
- CSR reporting neither up to best practice nor to expectations from such a large mining group.
+ Rich contents and solid structure.
+ The Annual Overview does a great branding job.
- Getting access to reporting documents is far from easy.