3 June - the ranking starts
31 July - last day for companies outside the lists to pre-order the report
14 August - last date to submit changes made during the ranking period that might have an impact on your results*
30 August - the ranking closes AND the last day to pre-order the report
14 October - the first batch of Webranking Reports are delivered
* We are aware that many companies use the summer period to make sure their websites are in perfect shape for the autumn. To make sure that we don’t miss any major changes you’ve made, you can send an email to email@example.com with links and/or explanations for updates you’ve made during the summer and we will make sure this information is included in your report.
If you are new to Webranking by Comprend, this is what you need to know:
1. Webranking evaluates corporate websites based on target group expectations
Websites need to meet the needs and expectations of their target groups. Webranking is a tool to help companies understand what the target groups want.
2. It is based on stakeholder expectations
Every year, we ask corporate website stakeholders what they expect to see from listed companies when it comes to information about the company, either as an investment, a company of interest for the public or as a potential employer. Based on responses from more than 500 people –200 of which represent the capital market and 300 jobseekers – we summarise these stakeholder expectations into criteria we use to rank companies.
The criteria are split into different sections, such as About us, Investor Relations, Sustainability, and Careers. Some criteria also apply to corporate social media channels.
3. Webranking includes the largest companies based on market cap
Using STOXX All Europe as a baseline, we rank the 500 largest companies in Europe. Size is measured in market cap.
In addition to these 500 companies, we rank additional companies in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Italy, and the UK, as well as the 100 largest companies globally. These additional companies are also selected based on market cap, so we rank the largest companies in each country. In total, more than 900 companies are included in Webranking.
4. All companies can access their detailed results
Starting in October, we discuss the overall results and the best performing companies (by country) on our website and in the media . We also publish the results of all companies in the Europe 500 list, Global 100, and All companies, which includes all companies that have been ranked, regardless of country or size.
If you want to know more, read about Webranking here or contact us directly! We’d be happy to talk to you or demo the report.