We unconditionally stand behind and support #sistabriefen. One of our core values in Comprend is #together. For us that means we simply cannot accept behaviours such as the described in the testimonials from #sistabriefen.
In Comprend we believe in people. We believe in working together. We cannot do that if we treat eachother badly, harass, bully or discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, beliefs, age etc. We believe in equality and diversity. And we believe in working with this continuously.
Now is a good time to re-start and boost this work in our company. Our CEO Staffan Lindgren and our newly appointed People & Culture Manager Ida Bylund will take the lead, but all employees are expected to take part and contribute in this important work.
What we'll do:
- Our group - H&H Group - will set up an anonymous whistle blower function.
- We will engage all employees in discussions on what we accept and what we don't accept in terms of behaviour towards each other starting in December.
- Our management is crystal clear on zero tolerance and has communicated this to all employees.
- We will (in confidence) ask our employees how they think we are doing on a number of related areas such as discrimination, harassment, equal pay etc. The results will guide us on where to focus our actions and how to prioritise. We will follow up continuously to ensure we are moving in the right direction.
- In the beginning of 2018 we will set a concrete plan for both women's equality as well as diversity with clear deliverables both short and long term.
For more information, please contact
Staffan Lindgren, CEO, email@example.com, +46 070 971 12 12.
Ida Bylund, People & Culture Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 971 12 90.
Läs vårt svar på svenska